Snack time is a breeze when your toddler has some practice with this useful activity.
What you Need for this Toddler Activity…
* A banana
* A butter knife
* 2 plates
* A tray (Trays are useful for containing activities and helping your toddler stay focused)
How you Do It…
- Don’t peel the banana, but get it started by cutting the top near the stem.
- Place the banana on one of the plates. Then, place both plates and the butter knife on the tray.
- Present the tray to your toddler.
- Help your toddler peel the banana and put the peel pieces on the empty plate.
- Then, help your toddler use the butter knife to slice the banana
* As always, use your best judgment with this activity.